Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Finally set this up!

I have been told time and time again how much I should consider doing a blog with all the adventures I have in the mixed wrestling world. So that fine day has finally come at last!

Chances are, if you're reading this, that you know me in some way already. But if not, here's the short of it. I am Hanz Vanderkill of NYC. I have been into mixed wrestling for about as long as I can remember. I do sessions as well as find friends to grapple with. Since moving to NYC I have been able to expand on my hobby thanks in large part to my involvement in Grapple Den, NYC's premiere underground wrestling party and my friends the DoomMaidens. So there you have it! There will be much more to talk about soon as I am coming off one of my busiest grappling months in recent memory. So if you're still reading this, thanks for checking it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment